Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Its not as easy as it looks


  When I started school I thought I was getting into something easy and simple. Guess again, Photography classes are not easy and far from simply pushing a button.
     It is not as simple as pressing a button. Photographers take the time to  prep, take the photo, edit, and deliver. Photographers have to have an eye for photos, know how to properly expose, compose, and many more task to make that perfect photo.
   Never sell yourself short always strive for the best that is what my friends and I do.  I have fought everyday to get through almost 2 semesters of college with an A average. Fighting with lighting, composition, finding models and/or subjects plus many more obstacles. It has been a big challenge. Even with all the fighting to get everything perfect (at least to me) Photography has been a challenge a big learning experience and makes me realize this is still what I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment