Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My First Bridal Shoot

    After stressing out about getting that perfect wedding picture of my cousin in her wedding. I started asking friends/classmates if I could tag along to weddings or Bridal shoots so that I could get as much practice as possible with the skin tones, the reflective white bridal gown, and Black tux all rolled in one, because I know that it is a challenge to get the right exposures with these combinations . Finally I got my chance to take my first  Bridals with a friend of mine in her studio and back yard. No.. I did not get the chance to fight with the black tux, White bridal gown, and the off the wall colors for bridesmaids dresses all rolled into one but I did get the awesome opportunity to meet a awesome bride and have the chance to fight with the reflections bouncing off her beautiful wedding gown. Thank you Jessica for letting me be part of what will be your memories for a lifetime. Also, thank you Kelly for letting me tag along to your photoshoot and help you shoot the photos for this beautiful bride.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Lilo! And I like the loopy font of your watermark. Very celestial feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sherrie!!! I thought the fact that it has stars for the dot of the I worked perfect with the name

    ReplyDelete