Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Having a child while in photography classes


Since my daughter was born I have been to school for two different degrees. Early childhood education and now Photography which both are a childhood dream of mine.
     Early childhood education was fun and yes a challenge but it was pulling my daughter and me apart. I was working full time and going to school full time. When in the end i did not find it fair for my daughter to feel abandoned by her mother while I was in school trying to get a education to be with other children.So i had to quit Early childhood education in school and live it with the most important child in my life, my daughter.
      Photography on the other hand, has pulled me and my daughter even closer.When I need a model she once again becomes my number one and when she isn't she is standing right beside me with her little point and shoot camera, trying her best to get the same image as mommy if not striving to do even better.
      I honestly did not know if going to school for Photography was going to be a good idea when it came to my daughter and I, with our relationship, but it also is becoming a dream of hers, which I will support.

No comments:

Post a Comment